Market Research Analyst
Join Strong America Team! A Strong America career is a career in business, customer service, health and wellness, and so much more. We are looking for Market Research Analyst to perform research and gather data to help the company market its products or services.
- Devise metrics and collection means to gather market data for the company’s primary business areas including food importation and wholesale, and the industry in which it operates;
- Thoroughly study services and products offered by iFresh group companies including their specifications and functions to identify relevant marketing factors, such as market conditions, entry barriers, client preferences, consumer data, and competitor information.
- Design marketing surveys and questionnaires to collect data for analysis, applying knowledge of business statistics to understand, interpret, and solve business problems.
- Perform extensive research to collect relevant data, such as demographic, geographic, and economic indicators, as well as industry information using public and private sources.
- Collect sales information throughout the U.S. to forecast sales and marketing trends, as well as service demand; compile this data into charts, graphs, and databases to analyze the significance of the data.
- perform qualitative and quantitative analysis using methods such as frequency distribution, market segmentation, descriptive statistics, data organization, data regression, SWOT analysis, risk analysis, marketing mix modeling, and more, using spreadsheets, databases, and other analytical tools.
- Research and collect data on major competitors including prices, marketing strategies, product lines, and other relevant information.
- Design a strategic marketing plan and marketing initiative based on collected and analyzed data, particularly online, to increase client base and generate increased revenue;
- Research and analyze consumer preferences in our core products based on brand loyalty, market location, price, household income, shopping habit, etc. to identify factors affecting consumer demand;
- Develop key metrics for measuring the effectiveness of marketing plans in terms of market reach and cost;
- Contact and coordinate with local marketing firms for marketing and promotional opportunities.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related.
- 6 months of experience in Marketing or Market Research.
- Proficiency in MS Office and analytical software to analyze and interpret large amounts of statistical data, such as SQL, SSAS, SSRS
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.